- Carlos Acosta, Artistic Director
- Acosta Danza Company Dancers
- Arelys Hernández Estevez, dancer
- Laura Rodríguez Quesada, dancer
- Liliana Menéndez Menéndez, dancer
- Patricia de la Caridad Torres Díaz, dancer
- Penélope Morejón Molina, dancer
- Zeleidy de la Caridad Crespo Torres, dancer
- Luis Alejandro Silva Colas, dancer
- Jesús Enrique Corrales Rodríguez, dancer
- Marco Antonio Morales Palomino, dancer
- Mario Sergio Elías Leyva, dancer
- Raúl Reinoso Acanda, dancer
- Yasser Domínguez Oquendo, dancer
- Amisaday Naara Rodríguez Peña, dancer
- Chay Deivis Torres Pérez, dancer
- Acosta Danza Production Team
About this Performance
The October 8 Acosta Danza performance at The Ford has been canceled due to international travel issues. All tickets will be refunded to the original payment method. For further questions, email Audience Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cuban Landscape features U.S. premieres of new and existing works. Acosta Danza presents Paysage, Soudain, and la nuit by visionary Swedish choreographer Pontus Lidberg, De Punta a Cabo by Alexis Fernández (Maca), and Yaday Ponce, Impronta created for Acosta Danza by Spanish choreographer Maria Rovira, a new commission by breakthrough choreographer Micaela Taylor and inspired by Vaslav Nijinsky’s Prélude à l’après midi d’un faune, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui completes the bill with masterpiece Faun, set to Debussy’s original score with additional music from Nitin Sawhney.
Funding provided by Ford Theatre Foundation.
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.