Exchange Your Tickets
Know before you exchange:
Create Your Own (CYO) package holders can exchange tickets for $15 per ticket.
Prices vary by event, so any additional charge will need to be paid at the time of the exchange.
Tickets to be exchanged by CYO package holders must be received by the Box Office or exchanged by phone or online no later than 24 hours before the event you are exchanging into or out of, whichever occurs first.
Emergency, day-of-performance exchanges are $25 for CYO purchasers
Past-dated, donated, and transferred tickets are not exchangeable or refundable.
Additional tickets purchased with an exchange by phone, mail, or email will be subject to a per-ticket fee once those tickets are made available to the general public.
Keep in mind:
- Tickets in your seating area may not be available.
- When an exchange is made for a lower-priced ticket, a credit will be added to the exchanger's account, usable during the current season to purchase additional tickets or parking passes.
- Credits are not transferable and must be used by the end of the current season.
- Any exchange request must be accompanied by tickets with a valid barcode.
323 850 2000
For assistance with exchanges by phone, please contact Audience Services at 323 850 2000, Monday–Friday, 12pm–6pm
When calling, please have the tickets in front of you and be prepared with the following:
Barcode number on each ticket you are exchanging
Credit card number for any difference in price and/or for purchasing additional tickets (per-ticket fees apply)
Tickets may be exchanged at the Box Office with valid ID during normal Box Office hours. Please use this printable ticket exchange form.
In-person exchanges are $5 for CYO purchasers until 24 hours before the event you are exchanging in to or out of, whichever occurs first. If the new seats cost more, you pay the difference when exchanging.
Emergency, day-of-performance exchanges are $15 for CYO purchasers.
Cash, checks (at least 10 business days prior to event), and major credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover) are accepted.
Mail your tickets with your printable ticket exchange form and, if necessary, your check (payable to The Ford) or credit card information:
The Ford Box Office
Attn: Subscriber Exchange Desk
P.O. Box 1951
Hollywood, CA 90078
Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Keep in mind:
- Due to the high volume of mail exchanges, we are unable to contact CYO package holders to discuss seating options.
- Please remember that while we make every effort to place you into comparable seating for exchanges, this cannot be guaranteed.
- The Ford is not responsible for delayed or undeliverable mail; the Box Office does not receive mail on weekends or holidays. Overnight services such as FedEx are not recommended.
- The new tickets from exchanges received less than one week prior to the new performance date will be held at Will Call.
- The tickets must be received no later than 24 hours before the event of which you are exchanging into or out of, whichever occurs first.
- Tickets received after the performance cannot be exchanged.
- Please allow at least 2 to 3 weeks for processing.
- You will be assigned the best available seats upon receipt of the requested change.