Annual Fund Coordinator
March 17, 2021
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Annual Fund Coordinator
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Annual Fund Coordinator, reporting to the Associate Director, Annual Fund/Membership, will Collaborate and support the Annual Fund/Membership team. They will coordinate key aspects of Annual Fund campaigns and programs in alignment with the Association’s long-term strategic plan, annual operating goals, and commitment to setting the standard for a musical organization of the 21st century.
- Manage and respond to all Friends inquiries via email, mail and phone including responding to general donor inquiries and question, taking donation payments, processing donations and matching gifts with the appropriate coding, and help prepare for weekly and special mailings.
- Assist with the Hollywood Bowl Donor Valet Parking solicitation process including renewal and acquisition efforts through mail, phone and in person. Keep detailed records of space availability by series and waiting lists. Coordinate and communicate regularly with subscriptions, telefunding and telemarketing managers, Box Office, Bowl operations, Audience Services staff and donors.
- Cultivate and maintain donor relations with members of the Friends by organizing and attending donor events and activities.
- Maintain electronic files for annual giving solicitations and benefits fulfillment on donor database and MS Office programs. Manipulate and analyze files in order to properly execute direct response fundraising programs.
- Work with database team to coordinate all donor acknowledgement letters and receipts including folding and stuffing letters, receipts, and appropriate benefits and supervising affiliates and intern(s) as needed.
- Assist in coordinating all telefunding and direct mail campaign logistics along with all executing clerical/administrative projects as needed.
- Be liaison with telefunding, direct mail, and list management vendors, as necessary.
- Coordinate and assist in managing benefit and incentive fulfillment for all Annual Fund campaigns and with planning donor benefits for each season.
- Routinely fulfill donor benefits such as invitational rehearsals, ticket premiums, special thank you gifts, guided tours, vouchers, etc.
- Assist with maintaining donor records and coding accuracy in various database systems.
- Help plan and execute donor special events.
- Assist with other fundraising projects as assigned.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Prior experience in non-profit development preferred.
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office (especially Excel) applications.
- Experience using fundraising database, preferably Tessitura is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within deadlines.
- Have high ethical standards and commitment to excellence in all work-related endeavors.
- Interest in music, performing arts, fundraising and non-profit management a plus.
- Have high ethical standards and commitment to excellence in all work-related endeavors
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrable ability to work as part of a team when needed or as single contributor; always.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Dedication and commitment to engage in and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the staff, vendors, and within interactions with the surrounding community is a must
- Secondary language fluency a plus
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
Equal Employment Opportunity | Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring | Family Medical Leave Act | CFRA Pregnancy Disability Leave | Employment Polygraph Protection Act